Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Grandparents Again (This Time with Pictures!)

We spent most of the day today with our daughter Yasmin, her husband Vin, and our newest grandchild, Leya. I couldn't resist just a few pictures...

Have you ever seen a more adorable child in your life (that wasn't your own, of course)?

Or a prouder grandpa?

Leya comes into the world at a difficult time, but if the love of two fine parents, four doting grandparents, a platoon of doting great-grandparents, and a host of family and friends has anything to do with it, she'll do just fine.

I just had to crow for a minute...but don't worry, I'll get back to my old, cranky self tomorrow.

Have a good day. We did! More thoughts tomorrow.

Bilbo

5 comments:

Amanda said...

She looks so peaceful :)

John A Hill said...

Beautiful!

Odile S said...

What a beautiful baby! I'm a parent of 5 myself. She ressembles my youngest daughter after birth. She has a smug expression.

The Insane Writer said...

What a beautiful baby! Congrats on being a grandparent again! Thank You for your comment on my blog, btw! Hope you and your family have a wonderful weekend!

Bernie said...

Oh look, I found it!!!

She is a little cutie, any chance of an updated pic, after all she is over a month now!!!