Saturday, April 12, 2008

Cartoon Saturday

It looks as if today will be a strange weather day - mostly cloudy, with rain off and on - so I guess it'll be a day to do inside chores, rather than work in the garden (which I finally got planted on Thursday evening, yay!). But regardless of the weather, it's the start of the weekend, and that means it's Cartoon Saturday.

This is one of my favorites, and it's been in my collection for years. A little black humor isn't a bad thing...


From time to time, I could use a little help...


As I always suspected...


Everybody needs an appropriate, up to date job title...


And, finally...

I'm always on the lookout for great cartoons. If you have one you particularly like, send it to me at bilbo_the_blogger@yahoo.com.

Have a good day. More thoughts tomorrow.

Bilbo

3 comments:

craziequeen said...

I would love to be 'Eccentric'... but I think I will always just be 'odd'...
Better than my family, who are definitely nuts!

Hiya soulmate! [waves]

cq

The Mistress of the Dark said...

That last one is fantastic! Have a great weekend!

Mike said...

When I retired I almost had enough money to make from 'nuts' to 'a little goofy'. Almost but not quite.