Saturday, May 17, 2008

Cartoon Saturday

Earthquakes in China, typhoons in Burma, tornadoes in the US...disaster is everywhere. What do you do?

You let Cartoon Saturday give you something to cheer you up!

Some weeks, this is the best cartoon in the collection...this week, for instance...


The Supreme Court is still cogitating on the case involving the Washington, DC ban on handguns, with a decision (of sorts) expected in another month or so. In the meantime, gun advocates everywhere are stocking up...

Sometimes there's nothing like a nice glass of wine...


I love dancing, but there are some studios I might just take a pass on...


And finally, I can't remember if I've ever posted this one before, but it's one of my favorites. All you men out there, this one's for you...

Have a good day. More thoughts tomorrow.

Bilbo

3 comments:

Jean-Luc Picard said...

The barking one is so funny!

The Mistress of the Dark said...

Maybe I should get some Lap Dancing lessons :)

Mike said...

cogitate -
–verb (used without object)
1. to think hard; ponder; meditate: to cogitate about a problem.
–verb (used with object)
2. to think about; devise: to cogitate a scheme.

Mistress - 1. now 2.