Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I Got Nothin'

Write this down on your calendars, folks: today is the day Bilbo has absolutely nothing to say.

I got nothin'.

My creative glands are not secreting. I have a vast file of blog fodder from which to choose topics, and I'm not interested in any of it this morning. My muse has mosied on.

It's not a catastrophe, though, because I can use the time I'd normally spend blogging to write more Christmas Cards, draft up the long-overdue issue of our dance studio newsletter, and continue the ongoing archaeological dig that is my attempt to reach the actual surface of my desk.

Check back tomorrow. I'll have something. I promise.

Have a good day. Come back tomorrow.

Bilbo

P.S. - aren't you impressed that I can spend this much effort saying nothing? I ought to run for Congress.

B.

3 comments:

John A Hill said...

Bilbo for Congress!

Mike said...

Me too.

And BILBO for repherese.... repprehen... resentati.... CONGRESS!

The Mistress of the Dark said...

I've been feeling much the same lately.