Monday, August 08, 2011

Yet More Great Moments in Editing

What with helicopter crashes in Afghanistan, terrible economic news, an inept and useless Congress, and general personal crankiness, I need something funny to start out another week. How about some more Great Moments in Editing?

You can't be too careful ...

I certainly hope they have fresh breasts ...

I'm sure the owner was happy to get it back in one ... uh ... never mind ...

And after the trial is over, he's going to run for Congress ...

I'm not sure I'd want anyone who was willing to volunteer for this one ...

I guess they don't need to know geography as long as they can cook ...

I wonder why they're not meeting in the 5-H building ...

Maybe this is why the ladies at the dance party Saturday night at Forever Dancing were looking at me oddly ...

I guess sometimes you just forget things in the ... uh ... heat of the moment ...

And we're off to start yet another week. I can hardly wait.

Have a good day. More thoughts (hopefully, properly-edited ones) tomorrow.

Bilbo

2 comments:

Mike said...

I think I'm going to a picnic.

Anonymous said...

SIX TRUTHS IN LIFE

1. You cannont stick out your tongue and look up at the ceiling at the same time, a physical impossibility because of the tendons in your neck.

2. All idiots, after reading number one, will try to do it.

3. The idiots will discover that number one is a lie.

4. You are smiling now because you are an idiot.

5. You will soon share this with another idiot.

6. There is still a stupid smile on your face.

I'm really sorry about this, but things are slow here in the office; all my dirt from the building sites has been collected and sent off to the various labs, all the drawings I had to review have been reviewed... and I'm an idiot and wanted some other idiots for company.