Wednesday, December 05, 2012

Great Moments in Editing, Yet Again


I'm all worn out from addressing Christmas cards and sticking on all those address labels and stamps, so let's just do something simple this morning, eh? How about another trip down Editorial Lane ... ?

I'm not sure I'd really want to shop at this sale ...


Or this one ...


Stock up now and take advantage of the big savings ...


Everything is being cut back nowadays ...


There are occasional benefits to achieving geezerhood ...


Did you ever wonder just what goes on during those investigations that always take place after major accidents? Hmmm ...


The importance of making sure what the salesman actually said ...


Aw, who cares? ...


The Holy Second Amendment guarantees you the right to own an arsenal. It doesn't cure stupidity ...


And finally, who do you suppose paid for this groundbreaking and insightful study? ...


And that's it for today. Raise your glass to professional editors and proofreaders everywhere!

Have a good day. More thoughts tomorrow.

Bilbo

2 comments:

allenwoodhaven said...

I think some dieticians need to consult with inmates on those last meals. It's never too late to start a healthier lifestyle!

Mike said...

Now that I'm getting older I think I need to be ready for a bedside blowout.