Thursday, July 18, 2013

"Great Moments in Editing" Returns Yet Again!


It's been three weeks since we took a look at some of these gems, and I'm looking for an easy, simple post ... time for a return visit ...

Somehow I don't think this fellow is terribly good at his job ...


Truth in advertising ...


I think there's something missing here, how about you? ...


Sometimes it's not errors in spelling or grammar, but in unfortunate juxtaposition ...


I remember using this bathroom tissue on my uncle's farm ...


I have complete confidence in this fellow ... to rake leaves ...


Well, yes, I suppose in some cases it might be considered an affliction ...


How appropriate ...


I'm ready to run right out and buy one of those ... things ...


And finally, I found this on Facebook not long ago. It makes sense if you know that "Bury" is the name of the town, and not the service rendered ...


And there you have it - another selection of sparkling items that prove that cutting education budgets is a very bad idea. Tell a Republican.

Have a good day, and come back for Cartoon Saturday.

Bilbo

6 comments:

Duckbutt said...

Me not shamed; me speak good English.

KathyA said...

Was the parsley included with a corn for -- oh never mind....

What a hoot!!

And howsa you English?

eViL pOp TaRt said...

There's bonk beds and beds to sleep in.

Big Sky Heidi said...

I heard about that use of corn cobs. I'll stick with Charmin!

Elvis Wearing a Bra on His Head said...

Bonk beds? Why can't you do it in the road?

Mike said...

I've been served those shrimp things at restaurants.