Friday, September 26, 2014

Still More Editorial Gems


Ah, how quickly two weeks pass! It's time once again to visit the Editorial Gems Hall of Fame ...

Hopefully, he was found before the first bite ...


Weird karma ...


Now, that's what I call a miracle cure ... not ...


It all depends on what an "application" is, I guess ...


"Hello, Photo Department? Can we try this again?" ...


I wouldn't touch my next line with a ten-foot ... uh ... never mind ...


It might have been more successful with pancakes ...


I think these kids are facing a bleak furniture ...


Well, duh ...


A rose by any other name ...


And there you have it ... proof positive that there's still a job market for editors. And English teachers.

Have a good day. See you tomorrow for Cartoon Saturday. 

Bilbo

6 comments:

eViL pOp TaRt said...

I wonder who figured out that tougher questions might result in lower scores. These are great failure to edit gems, Bilbo.

Duckbutt said...

That was one huge sandwich!

Linda Kay said...

I'm going to spend a couple of days watching over my grandson, so I will have a part in his furniture!

Mike said...

I thought Sandwich was only in England. Then I saw the 61 degrees on the screen. Seems there is a Sandwich Illinois and a Sandwich Massachusetts. I wonder whose Sandwich is bigger.

Elvis Wearing a Bra on His Head said...

Sandwich must be a mecca for hungry people.

Kristen Drittsekkdatter said...

Mind the space between letters!