Friday, October 10, 2014

More Great Moments in Editing


Here we go again ...

Be sure to slow down so that they can get access to your tailpipe ...


Well, duh ...


I'm ready to do my part! ...


There must have been a sale on "th's" ...


They must have some pretty overweight employees there ...


I wonder if they resolved the issue, or if they needed another meeting ...


Stop the presses!!! ...


I guess they had to ... uh ... spirit all the residents away ...


I guess you'll be stuck with that possessed dog ... 


And finally, I'll bet I could bench press a lot more online than I ever could in the gym ...


And there you have it - your first set of memorable editorial mishaps for the month of October. Even though they may be irritating, they're often the best thing you'll find in the news nowadays.

Sad, isn't it?

Have a good day. Come back tomorrow for Cartoon Saturday.

Bilbo 

7 comments:

eViL pOp TaRt said...

Exorcism is a new method in dog training. And they make them heavy in Tacoma.

Duckbutt said...

Emergency wine tasting is a real emergency. I'm sure emergency services will be on the ball for this.

Mike said...

Drive by colon screening? Be careful where you do your mooning these days. You could get screened.

Grand Crapaud said...

P.E. online for the modern student who is computer savvy.

Linda Kay said...

Oh, my...don't know which was my favorite, but I think it's the drive by colon screening. And maybe the phys ed online. Really?

Gonzo Dave said...

I don't think the "long meeting about long meetings" piece was an editing fail at all. The first two paragraphs support the headline very well. *Ironic*? Well, yes...

Elvis Wearing a Bra on His Head said...

If there is emergency wine tasting, I'm sure the oenophiles will love attending emergency drills.