Friday, December 05, 2014

More Great Moments in Editing


The hits just keep on coming ...

I wonder how much they'd charge for a real $100 bill ...


I think the cabinet probably fits an abacus ...


I'm not sure I plan to order take-out barbecue from this place ...


Somehow, I think that would have been even more uncomfortable than a thong ...


And he's voting a straight GOP ticket ...


I wonder who gets to call the meeting to odor ...


I'm glad we cleared that up ...


They're obviously mimicking Congress ...


A little diversification in a small business can often help the proprietors over difficult economic times ...


Not in public, one hopes ...


And there you have it ... another prime selection of editorial mishaps (or, maybe, examples of bored editors having fun). I'm like Faux News: I report, you decide.

Have a good day. See you back tomorrow for Cartoon Saturday.

Bilbo

5 comments:

Mike said...

So the daybed is 'fully' unassembled? I wonder if it comes with an allen wrench and a welder.

Elvis Wearing a Bra on His Head said...

What is a fainting couch?

Meeting over manure? Like some people in Limestone Co. met over a quarry.

Linda Kay said...

I like the one about the meeting to determine if they agree...sounds like our congress. Hope your trip is going well.

Big Sky Heidi said...

I hope you're having a nice visit to Germany.

Some people worry about their family jewels.

Meredith said...

Those are all hilarious!