Monday, November 02, 2015

Musical Monday


For last week's Musical Monday, we took a look at a clever, funny song from Kid Creole and the Coconuts. This week, we'll get serious again with a song by the Cowboy Junkies. The lead vocalist is the wonderful Margo Timmins, whose glorious voice I could listen to all day long. This song is one of my all-time favorites - "Angel Mine" ...



"I can't promise that I'll grow those wings
Or keep this tarnished halo shined,
But I'll never betray your trust, angel mine ..."

Beautiful lyrics, beautiful music, and the glorious voice of Margo Timmins ... it doesn't get much better than this.

Have a good day. You too, Angel.

More thoughts tomorrow.

Bilbo

6 comments:

eViL pOp TaRt said...

That is a great song! I like Musical Mondays!

Mike said...

There's nothing better than a listening over and over again song.

KathyA said...

OOOHHHH! LOVELY!

Linda Kay said...

Great voice! And just for Angel....

Hell Hound said...

I think of that hot Cajun chick, cant help it!

eViL pOp TaRt said...

Thanks for your sweet compliment yesterday, Bilbo!