Wednesday, January 20, 2016

I've Found a Cause I Can Support


Every celebrity has a cause they support. I may not be a celebrity, but I've finally found a cause I could get behind if I ever got famous ...


I assure you I'm not being rasher anything, ha, ha.


Have a good day. If you live in the DC/NoVa/Maryland area, you might want to go to the store and see if they have any milk, bread, or lunch meat in advance of our expected Big Snowstorm. While you're there you can say hello to your 2.5 million friends who are all doing the same thing.

More thoughts tomorrow, in advance of the blizzard.

Bilbo

7 comments:

eViL pOp TaRt said...

Hmmmm.......bacon! I support that too.

We expect more snow too.

John A Hill said...

Milk, bread and bacon!
Be safe!

Elvis Wearing a Bra on His Head said...

Me too! Bacon all the way!

Linda Kay said...

I just fixed a corn chowder that started out with a pound of bacon fried in small pieces. It was absolutely delicious.

Chuck the Grumpy Cat said...

I love bacon!

allenwoodhaven said...

It's hard to go wrong with bacon! Seems like we're all in agreement....

Mike said...

BAAAACOOOOONNNNN!!! Go to the right old guy. To the RIGHT!