Thursday, June 09, 2016

Organization Chart


Last week I offered a quick review of an interesting new book by former CIA director Michael Hayden, Playing to the Edge. As good a book as it is, it suffered from the lack of a good organizational chart to show us how the CIA is organized ... as a public service, here is my attempt to fill that void. I hope it's not classified:


You're welcome.

Have a good day. See you tomorrow, when we look at the latest selection of Great Moments in Editing and Signage. More thoughts then.

Bilbo

6 comments:

eViL pOp TaRt said...

That indeed would be useful! That would be a handy reference for our Congress.

Mike said...

I want to apply for the job of delivering pallets of $100. One for them, one for me. One for them...

Grand Crapaud said...

At last! A truth disclosing organizational chart.

Elvis Wearing a Bra on His Head said...

I'll find that helpful. Thanks!

Priscilla said...

Understandable to the easily paranoid.

allenwoodhaven said...

Decades ago I met some men who allegedly had retired from the CIA. They never talked about it so I don't really know.