Sunday, August 21, 2016

Musical Sunday


You've probably never heard a pop song in Hungarian, have you? This is a great tune about the importance we put on appearances, and a fascinating video from a Hungarian pop star named Boglárka Csemer, better known by her stage name of Boggie ...



I thought she looked good at the beginning.

In case the Hungarian is beyond you*, there's another version of the song in French called "Noveau Parfum" ("New Perfume"), with an identical video**. You can watch it here.

Have a good day. See you tomorrow for the responses to "Ask Bilbo." More thoughts then.

Bilbo

* Don't worry, it was beyond me, too.

** The French was beyond me as well, but I still liked the tune and the video.

3 comments:

Mike said...

She does look good at the beginning.

eViL pOp TaRt said...

What an unusual video. I did the French version.

Elvis Wearing a Bra on His Head said...

The Hungarian song was very poignant. I never heard a Hungarian song before.