Saturday, September 03, 2016

Cartoon Saturday


Agnes and I are on the road again, without reliable Internet connections, and so the usual news summary will not appear this week. Sorry about that.

As I watch all my grandchildren going back to school, it's reminding me of my own advancing age, and so I thought a collection of cartoons about old age and retirement would be appropriate ...

Well, I consider it a text ...


Yep - I call 'em as I see 'em ...


This is soooooo true ...


It's in the fine print ...


It applies to all species, I guess ...


There's always a silver lining ...


I think this is about as accurate as it gets ...


After a certain age, there are some things that you have to plan for ...


I used to say this all the time. The circumstances were similar ... I just used different paper ...


Check out tomorrow's Musical Sunday for a take on this one ...


Have a good day and a relaxing Labor Day weekend. More thoughts coming.

Bilbo

4 comments:

Chuck the Grumpy Cat said...

Great cartoons! Something I'm beginning to experience too.

Mike said...

Puttering fees are coming when the wireless companies figure out how to tell your phone has moved an inch in any direction.

eViL pOp TaRt said...

Have a nice trip, Bilbo! Nice cartoons.

Elvis Wearing a Bra on His Head said...

Nice laughs. The janitor has a good outlook.