Friday, February 03, 2017

Great Moments in Editing and Signage


It's a new month, and time for a new set of Great Moments in Editing and Signage ...

I think there's a time machine involved here, somehow ...


The nerve! ...


I thought this headline was all bull, but ...


There are no words ...


I wonder what he's charging for the disposal ...


Describing your product well is the first step to closing the sale ...


I got this from one of my friends, who wanted to know if he could buy ten units, twice ...


If you can remember this, Mr Trump wants you for service in his Treasury Department ...


Uh, no thanks ...


I understand ...


And there you are - the first set of Great Moments in Editing and Signage for February, 2017. As always, if you should run across a potential item for this space, scan a copy or take a picture with your phone and send it to me for use in a future post. You will receive appropriate credit.

Have a good day. See you tomorrow for Cartoon Saturday. More thoughts then.

Bilbo

4 comments:

John A Hill said...

I trust you enjoyed your day off.
Another fine collection, sir.

Mike said...

The gang of cows reminded me of the time I had police helicopters flying over the area with their spotlights on. I called to see what was going on. They said they wee looking for escaped cows.

eViL pOp TaRt said...

Let's watch those cracks, people! Most people would prefer the traditional wedding.

allenwoodhaven said...

GMES os always excellent and always a pleasure. Thanks!