Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Primary Election Day


Because I'm working today as an Election Officer for the Virginia primary election, and need to be at the polling station by 5:00 AM to get things ready, there will be no regular* post today. If you're a registered voter in Virginia, be sure to come out and vote at your local precinct. Remember, if you don't vote, you give up your right to complain about the results ...


Have a good day. Regular posts will resume tomorrow ... more thoughts then.

Bilbo

* Or irregular, for that matter.

5 comments:

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Whew, I voted a bit ago, so now I can continue to bitch. :-)

eViL pOp TaRt said...

I hope it all goes well Bllbo! Good and vluable public service.

Grand Crapaud said...

I'm currently in the dismayed about politicians mode.

Mike said...

I would think about doing a polling job but that 5am thing holds me back.

allenwoodhaven said...

Good for you! And, even more, everyone else for your public service. Thanks from our election system. It's not perfect, but it'd be worse without people like you.