Saturday, September 09, 2017

Cartoon Saturday


Because we're on the road, visiting our grandchildren in Ohio, and I've prepared this post in advance, the usual summary of bad news will not appear today. I'm sure you can find enough of it on your own.

This week, because we all need help coping with the way the world is going, our cartoons feature the psychiatrists and therapists.

Well, I guess it's progress ...


A long time, I guess ...


I think that might be a good prescription ... read two and call back in a few weeks ...


I think this is how it would be if I went to a therapist ...


You had to see this one coming ...


Good advice ...


I know one of these ...


That's one way to do it ...


Having a good fantasy life does save the expense of drugs ...


And we couldn't possibly finish this collection without at least one miserable pun ...


Have a good day and a great weekend, and come back tomorrow for Poetry Sunday.

Bilbo

5 comments:

Atomic Dog said...

That last one is a perfect gift for a shrink!

Grand Crapaud said...

....just like a narcissist!

Mike said...

So being delusional not only saves time but money too.

allenwoodhaven said...

Most excellent! Many to save.

Hope you're enjoying your family visit.

Duckbutt said...

Laugh tracks with your psychoanalysis give people low self-esteem.