Saturday, January 20, 2018

Cartoon Saturday


Agnes and I are still on vacation, which means there's no news summary this week, but ol' Bilbo wouldn't deprive you of your cartoon fix - this week featuring (appropriately enough) the joys of airline travel ...

Well, yes, but ...


I don't think I can afford to fly any more ...


If only ...


Guess which line I always end up in ...


Now this would be a great addition to newer-model airliners ...


Everybody's gotta have a wall ...


When you fly Monarch Airlines ...


Pretty much as I suspected ...


Yes ... yes we are ...


I know the feeling ...


And that's your flyover edition of Cartoon Saturday ... hope you enjoyed it.

Have a good day and a great weekend, and come back tomorrow for Musical Sunday. More thoughts then.

Bilbo

3 comments:

Mike said...

That comfort fee should be more like $50,000,000 for him.

Elvis Wearing a Bra on His Head said...

Airlines would charge for emotional baggage if they could. Hopefully, mine would be in a carry-on.

allenwoodhaven said...

I always look forward to Cartoon Saturday. Thanks for making it happen while you're away.