Friday, January 26, 2018

Great Moments in Editing and Signage


If you were looking for the Left-Cheek Ass Clown announcement for January, I'm sorry. Agnes and I are on the road and I don't have regular and reliable Internet access to sift through the potential nominees and craft an appropriate post. The next Ass Clown award will be the Right-Cheek Ass Clown for February, which will be announced on February 2nd. For now, enjoy another sampling of Great Moments in Editing and Signage ...

I believe this is the hardware store where the lady from 50 Shades of Grey worked ...


Um ... TMI ...


I guess the price is right ...


Oops ...


This could be trouble if your dog is high-spirited ...


Well, duh ...


This is what happens when you go with the cheapest medical insurance ...


Aha! As I suspected ...


And just in case you missed the FEMA report ...



 I'm shocked ... shocked, I tell you! ...


And there you go - another heaping helping of great moments in editing and signage. Be sure to come back tomorrow for Cartoon Saturday, and don't forget that the next Ass Clown Award will appear in this space on February 2nd ... be here!

Have a good day. More thoughts coming.

Bilbo

4 comments:

Mike said...

And what would the ear exam be like?

Anemone said...

FEMA to the rescue in its own way. Dumb dorks.

Elvis Wearing a Bra on His Head said...

Cinnamon-flavored toilet paper for educated butts?

allenwoodhaven said...

Always a pleasure. Thanks, Bilbo!