Saturday, May 19, 2018

Cartoon Saturday


Since Agnes and I are on the road today celebrating our granddaughter Marcy's graduation from high school, the usual bad news summary will not appear. I'm sure you can find enough of it on your own, though.

As we approach the summer vacation season, it seems appropriate to focus his week's collection of cartoons on the joys of vacation travel ...

I think they just entered Pennsylvania ...


How to keep things moving on crowded beaches ...


Cowboy vacation accessories ...


Why I've never been thrilled about vacationing in big cities ...


I think I've been on board that ship ...


Just the thing for short trips ...


Where do you think people who live in major tourist destinations go on their vacations? ...


Now that's realism! ...


I've been there ...


When Agnes and I travel ...


Have a good day, and plan your vacations carefully. If you're enjoying a staycation at home, come back tomorrow for Musical Sunday.

Bilbo

6 comments:

MarkD60 said...

Lots of good ones! Tops for me is the lady who put her husband in the overhead bin!

MarkD60 said...

And congrats on your Granddaughters graduation!

eViL pOp TaRt said...

With seat sizes in coach, the overhead bin is a workable alternative.

Mike said...

I'm with Angel. I might prefer the overhead bin.

allenwoodhaven said...

So many great ones! Especially liked the cowboy vacation and short distance travel mug.

Elvis Wearing a Bra on His Head said...

I wind up on square one a lot.