Wednesday, May 02, 2018

Vorübergehend Geschlossen




It's German for "temporarily closed."


I will not be posting today, May 2nd, or tomorrow, May 3rd. Regular posts will reappear as normal (or whatever passes for normal nowadays) on Friday.

I've decided to give myself a couple of days off to clear my head, enjoy the beautiful weather, and spend more time in my garden. While I'm away, be sure to visit Mike and Angel and Peggy.

Have a good day. More thoughts on Friday, when Great Moments in Editing and Signage returns.

Bilbo

3 comments:

Mike said...

It's getting to be close to a blog vacation for me too. I say that but then never do it.

Elvis Wearing a Bra on His Head said...

Have a nice rest. I enjoy visiting your blog.

Kristen Drittsekkdatter said...

I am looking forward to your return.